To provide quality premium Mathematics tuition to Primary School students!
Genius Plus Math Academy specialises in Primary School Mathematics Tuition and is located at Coronation Plaza. All classes are taught by Mrs Eileen Toh!
Mrs Eileen Toh is a former school teacher with more than 10 years of tutoring & teaching experience. She has a B.A. (Hons) in Education and am currently working on my Masters in Education at NIE. She is also the author of a PSLE Math assessment book that is due to be published by the end of the year.
She aims to provide quality tuition for Primary Mathematics and that is why I started Genius Plus Math Academy. As a curriculum specialist, I designed a Primary Mathematics curriculum for Genius Plus throughout Primary 1 to Primary 6. This will ensure that my students are always receiving the appropriate, required concept teaching & drilling for them to develop to their best potential in the subject.
Her Genius+ Math Program:
• Specialises in Mathematics
• Optimal teacher-student ratio (1:6)
• Differentiated learning (based on students’ learning needs)
• ‘Higher Progress’ Genius+ program to stretch students
• Adapts the Concrete-Pictorial-Abstract (CPA) approach
• Hands-on approach
• Regular diagnostic tests
• Catering to learning needs (differentiated learning)
• Heuristic problem-solving skills
• Exposure to non-routine problem-solving questions
• Application to real-life situations
• Equip students with the knowledge of key mathematical concepts and getting them to apply what they have learnt
• Hands-on activities (concrete experiences) as well as using games to help them apply their mathematical knowledge
• Drill & practise on exam-format questions of varying difficulties
Through her program & teaching approach, students will not find Math to be as difficult as it will not be abstract to them anymore. Her approach builds on their existing knowledge by introducing abstract concepts in a concrete & tangible way.